How I would like to spend my birthday



How I would like to spend really spend my birthday, but I probably want end up sending it that way, I'll probably end up spending at home bored or maybe I'll go out, who know, anyway I want to spend part of it at a spa with a friend. The Q Hotel and Spa has been around for every in Kansas City. I like the vintage kind of feel it has but at the same time a spa feel.



Here is a little bit more about The Q Hotel and Spa:

Discover K.C.'s Super Inclusive 'Green' hotel. The historic Quarterage Hotel has completed a total renovation and transformation into the Q Hotel + Spa. Guests booking our Super Inclusive rooms enjoy free: hot breakfast, evening cocktails, area shuttle service, free yoga, free passes to Golds Gym. Located in Westport/Plaza, the Q is located in the heart of all the best Kansas City has to offer and is proud to show the realities of eco-friendly lodging. Our nationally recognized sustainability plan is setting the pace for Midwest hotels. Other renovation updates include hi-def tv's, IPod/MP3 players and top of the line bedding and Aveda bath products in every room. Don't forget our Day spa where you can get pedicures, manicures and massages without leaving the hotel. Locally owned and locally proud!
I would also like to cruise around in a Ford Mustang with my friend, maybe rent one. I discover if you rent a car and hotel together the rental is low or none at all because it is included, check it out here:



Car Rentals
Usually the economy car is included if you rent your car a long with your hotel, car and hotel deals.

Kansas City Vacation
Stay at The Q Hotel and Spa for $106 per person for 3 day and 2 night hotel and car included. Prices and rates may vary depending on where you live.

Information By travelocity.com
Photo By travelocity.com
Picture By petersondavis.files.wordpress.com

Much Happiness and Happy Travels Tamila

P.S. My Birthday is sometime this Easter weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts