How to Insure You Enjoy a Vacation Even If You Have a Tight Budget

The cheap cheap hotel where I stayed How to Insure You Enjoy a Vacation Even If You Have a Tight Budget
How to Insure You Enjoy a Vacation Even If You Have a Tight Budget
By David R Wattson
I go on vacation more than most of the people I know. I simply love traveling; especially to different beaches. Because of that love I have had to become really good at traveling on a budget. After all, my yearly vacation fund can either take me on six vacations a year or one vacation depending on how I approach my finances. So I thought it would be nice in this little article to share some of the things I do to extend my vacation budget.
Make sure you create a special fund for your vacations. If you put the money aside your much more likely to actually go. The reason I started doing this was because for years I would just talk about going on vacation with my friends but never actually go. So put a aside a little money every time you get a paycheck. It doesn't have to be a lot for it to add up.
When I tell people to set aside an amount of money every paycheck so they can go on vacation. A lot of people tell me they don't have any extra money to save.
The truth is all you have to do is look for hidden opportunities to save money. A good way to find hidden opportunities to save money, is list out those unneeded luxury items that you spend money on monthly and stop buying them.
You know the unneeded luxuries I am talking about like eating out when you can pack a lunch, or going into the local coffee shop three times a week to get a five dollar cup of coffee... really anything like that can go.
We all have those things we can let go of. The key is to list them out and decide which ones are not as important as that special vacation you have been dreaming about.
If your response to that strategy is that you don't waste any money at all and you still have no room for a vacation fund. Then I would recommend choosing a part time job, or business that you can fully dedicate the funds to a vacation fund.
My friend works as an assistant as her full time job, but she also works as a waitress one night a week. Its not much but it allows here to live the lifestyle she wants and still put five hundred dollars a month away for a vacation. The moral of this story is to be creative in one of two directions either saving or making. Then have a dedicated habit for putting the money away for that amazing vacation you have always wanted.
If are traveling in central Florida and looking for the best Cocoa Beach Fl Hotels or Cocoa Beach Fl Restaurants Make sure you stop by and visit us.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_R_Wattson
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Insure-You-Enjoy-a-Vacation-Even-If-You-Have-a-Tight-Budget&id=6561203 ________________________________________________________________
Book Air + Hotel together and SAVE with Travelocity

Comments

Popular Posts