What to Bring When You Have to Work While You Travel?

2-2-2010 Staybridge Hotel Open For Business 4-Speedway View
What to Bring When You Have to Work While You Travel?
What to Bring When You Have to Work While You Travel?
By Leo Schwalger
Do you need to work and then travel at the same time?
I really have some effective list on what to bring when you work while you travel. I know some of you do this also so maybe you would need a helping hand for this.
Believe it or not. I was on that situation too. I'm quite sure that you don't want to end up like Paris Hilton with lots of baggage and other things to carry. I've experience this and I wouldn't want t hat to happen again and again and I don't want it to happen to you too.
I do travel at least thrice every month for three years already. I travel across several kilometres away because I have to attend a business meeting or something.
But with all the complete things that I have when I travel, working for me would just be equal to vacation.
When you work while you travel, of course the most important things are your clothes and footwear, which are appropriate to the place and events that you'll be attending to.
And of course your personal stuff that you can't live without, like toothbrush, towels or hanky, shampoo, shavers for men, perfume and make-up for women. Don't forget your Hair Care like Comb and Hair Brush and hair gel or Hair shiner.
Warning: Never forget your pocket money. This can save you from panicking, just in case you forget something.
Even when you work while you travel, it's very important that you bring your camera for capturing some scenery and some important events. I know very much that your mobile phone is the most handy and useful electronic that you'll ever have and you'll never forget it but just in case... Just don't forget it.
Doing all your work while you travel, a laptop computer is very essential. Through a laptop computer, you can do your work anytime, anywhere. Don't ever forget to bring writing materials such as pens and papers for jotting down a few notes. It may come in handy sometimes.
Here are the must-have's when you have to work while you travel.
However, I really would like to share to you an important tip that could replace all of your important working materials into one tiny electronic device.
The secret is you have to enjoy it and at the same time, you should not forget that you're going because of your work and you should somehow relax.
Here's a very important tip when you'll go to work while you travel. How would you like to replace your bulky laptop, papers, pens, digital camera, iPod, iPhone, PSP and other important work files into a thin piece of electronic device, with just a size of a folder? Oh yes! I guarantee you an iPad is the lightest and most complete working area you'll ever have. Imagine having it, it's all and everything and it's very handy, you can carry it with you where ever you go. Think of it...
Because it's the best tip that I can give you and I promise you that it will be a very big help for your part.
Have a safe trip!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Leo_Schwalger
http://EzineArticles.com/?What-to-Bring-When-You-Have-to-Work-While-You-Travel?&id=6808791

Comments

Popular Posts