Do you know this surfing goddess?

Photographer Robin Kerr says she was sitting on a beach in Cardiff, California in October 2018, watching the sunset after a brief rain shower, when she snapped this gorgeous photo of a surfer living her BEST LIFE. The photo features a gorgeous sunset with crashing waves, and a woman surfing a wave with her arms up to the sky and a look of pure joy.

106901631_10108045956400680_6663656123349348222_n.jpg?mtime=20200709135600#asset:108631:url

Kerr has begun searching for the subject of the photo in hopes of sharing the beautiful moment with her. She says "I am a member of Girls LOVE Travel on Facebook and remembered seeing posts where female photographers have taken epic photos of a stranger's engagement during their vacations and then search for them using the group on the off chance that they could locate the subject and give the photo to the engaged couple. During shelter in place, I was going through my photo archive and came across this shot I took in October of 2018. I put myself in her shoes. If a photographer took this photo of me surfing with that glorious sunset, I would want a copy! And so the search began!"

If you think you know the subject in the image, reach out to Kerr at her Instagram @agirlwonder.




* This article was originally published here

Comments

Popular Posts