WHAT IS ALLBRIGHT?

WHAT IS ALLBRIGHT?

The Road Dress Travelled is a platform for women, by a woman and women-led businesses have to be given appreciation and support for their magnificent achievements. That is exactly why, I decided to write about a topic that I haven’t had the opportunity to express earlier. This blog is to build awareness of a new app called ‘AllBright’, from the London-based founders Anna Jones and Debbie Wosskow who dreamed of creating a platform that solely caters to women and women empowerment.

Anna Jones and Debbie Wosskow have previously launched some women members-only clubs in two different countries and this was their stepping stone. AllBright is a digital app which has been created to virtually connect with like-minded women. These women are ambitious, have goals they want to accomplish and stories they want to share. It is also for women who want to develop these networks to improve professional skills. That being said, they even have a host of a huge number of courses for women to learn and educate themselves. What can be a better platform to connect with fellow women?

Here are a few exclusive snapshots of their app AllBright…

Photo Credits: Apple App Store @allbright
Photo Credits: Apple App Store @allbright
Photo Credits: Apple App Store @allbright
Photo Credits: Apple App Store @allbright
Photo Credits: Apple App Store @allbright

More than sharing with you all what the app is designed to do, I also want to share why it appeases me so much. I have always craved better relationships from which I can learn and be inspired from. One of the reasons I am married to husband, David Liano Gonzalez is because he is an absolute inspiration for me, a marriage for me has been full of love, but also full of learning and respect. Being one of the leading mountaineers in his field, it is so inspiring to sit down with him so many evenings and talk about all his experiences. I share with him about how I want to be as accomplished as he is, and then I realize the first step to get there is choice. I chose to be with him since I felt like I was capable to design my own dreams, dream big and accomplish them one step at a time with him being by my side.

I am sure many of you’ll would have heard about “You Are The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With” . For those who do not know, it is the people we surround ourselves with have the biggest influences on our behavior and attitude. This hence leads to better results. If you surround yourself with people who are pessimistic and have a negative approach on their daily outlook, it will influence your thinking process. For me, I consider this key and I always try my best to surround myself with those who make me happy, inspired to wake up and create something positive out of each day. This really helps setting course of one’s life and outlook and this app can help me personally to be influenced by those professional positive goals. It has been hard to connect with those who are like-minded given the circumstance of where I reside.

But this app, luckily has me covered and I am so excited to make the best use of it. Having been working on my business plan, I will be launching my business soon and this is also why I know the struggle of creation. Creative people are so different in the way they approach things, people and also have a different perception as compared to rational people. This makes it even harder for creatives to find that other person who is able to share that mutual understanding with them. I also want to support women-led businesses in a world of male-dominated approach, and these platforms need to be encouraged and supported.

I hope this was a great insight to why I feel connected to an app like this and find real purpose in it.

Lots of Love,

Road Dress Travelled x



* This article was originally published here

Comments

Popular Posts