Covid again

Covid again

It’s been an eventful month for us! But first, another covid Christmas for me! I spent December 23rd and the following days in isolation. It’s been awful. There were some really sad moments, alone on Christmas Day. I spent the 23rd and Christmas Eve lying in bed and feeling quite sick. It was hard.

I keep thinking how bad my luck is yet at the same time I feel so blessed for so many other things. My uncle will pass away in a few days, my mother is battling breast cancer, and I am isolated for Christmas. These feelings are quite hard and heavy this time of year. I just want to snuggle with my family and watch a movie together. It seems simple, but something as little as a hug has a huge impact.

And for the good news! Thibault got is swim diploma A! We’re so proud of him. I love this action shot that Jaap captured of him. he did so well and is a great swimmer. He says he wants to continue on to get all of his swim diplomas. I’m happy he is enjoying it.

Here’s to 2023, the New Year, and new beginnings!



* This article was originally published here

Comments

Popular Posts